The Pacific International Hotel Management School (PIHMS) is proud to announce a significant transformation in our degree offering, marking a new era in our commitment to academic excellence and industry relevance in hospitality education.
1. Starting in 2024, the Bachelor of Applied Hotel Management Degree will be introduced, replacing the existing Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Hospitality and Tourism Management. This change reflects our continuous effort to evolve and adapt our curriculum to the latest industry standards and demands.
2. Enrolment and transition arrangements for 2024:
– All first-year students will be enrolled on the Bachelor of Applied Hotel Management Degree.
– Students returning from their Industry Placement to commence their second year will continue their second year of studies in the new degree program. These students will complete a facilitated Industry Placement (IP) report to ensure a smooth transition.
– Returning third-year students will continue with the current Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Hospitality and Tourism Management. Please note that the final enrolment opportunity into the third year of the existing degree will be in June 2024.
3. Personalised Support: Recognising our students’ unique needs and circumstances, PIHMS is committed to offering individual learning plans in exceptional situations to ensure no student is left behind during this transition.
This strategic shift in our degree program is a testament to PIHMS’s dedication to providing an education that aligns with the current industry landscape and equips our students with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful career in hospitality.
We are excited about this new chapter at PIHMS and look forward to continuing to offer a top-tier educational experience to all our students.
For any queries or additional information regarding these changes, please contact:
Mr Markus Hojdelewicz
Education Compliance Executive
Degree Programme Coordinator