Two weeks ago our second year degree students hosted an event to help raise awareness and support for Motor Neurone Disease NZ, and what a fantastic event it was!
With close to 200 people attending this sold out event, our students put on an evening to be very proud of! Guests were treated to a beautiful 3 course meal, with all proceeds going to the MND charity! Our students ended up raising $3000 for the MND Charity which is amazing!
Throughout the evening there were special cocktails and mocktails available at the bar, and special merchandise for MND available to purchase on the night!
The events team also made a special play corner and face painting area for our little guests, making this a great family event as well.
The evening entertainment included a quiz and an auction, with a hotly contested Tiramisu.
A massive Thank You to all the amazing people and businesses that sponsored this event:
- Indian Zaika – Hawera
- The Block – Bell Block
- Toy Library – Fitzroy
- Mitre 10 – The Valley
- Mad Butcher – New Plymouth
- Bid Food – Waiwhakaiho
- Masala Craft – Bell Block
- Hell Pizza – New Plymouth
- Social Kitchen – New Plymouth
- Hillsborough Museum – Hillsborough
- Anju Engineering – Bell Block
- Westown Post Shop – Westown
- Mrs Green – PIHMS
- Jenny McCullough – New Plymouth
- And 2 anonymous donations