PIHMS Advanced Study System iPASS is the innovative language programme in New Zealand.
iPASS has completely redesigned how we learn by making education more powerful and engaging. iPASS is now bringing this superior study method to your Teachers and Learners helping them to improve their English Language skills.
How this program can help you?
iPASS English is aimed at Learners who are:
- Preparing for a range of tests, including IELTS, Cambridge, TOEFL
- Preparing for Tertiary Study
- Continuing Tertiary Study
- Preparing for Employment
- Advancing their Career
iPASS English - Our Difference
- Learners study and progress at their own pace.
- iPASS delivers actual Language Skills and not just Exam Preparation.
- Blended language study uses a variety of techniques, tasks and activities.
- Ongoing assessment provides formative feedback during study.
- Available online to support study in the classroom and at home.
iPASS English - Fast Facts
- Learning content from IELTS 4.0 to 6.5 (B1+ - B2)
- Suitable for Learners preparing for tertiary study
- Micro Credentials:
→ 10 weeks (B1+)
→ 10 weeks (B2)
- A range of relevant and relatable themes.
PIHMS will provide an online placement test, to determine suitable entry point.
PIHMS English Language Programmes
The smart way to get ahead!
iPASS English focuses and identifies the individual areas of listening, reading, writing & speaking required for improvement.
Enjoy local tourism activities and engage with local arts/sporting communities.
English can be applied and used in many situations on the PIHMS Hotel Campus, providing a number of varied and interesting learning environments.
Self-access learning content allows you to improve your English Language capability faster!
Life at the PIHMS Campus
Student life is all about working hard to set up your career and future life, but most importantly enjoying yourself while doing it.
Live, study and learn all in the same place at PIHMS hotel campus. It is the perfect hub to stay connected with other students and make life-long friends.
For the first two years of the degree program its compulsory to live on site. Students are the guests of our PIHMS hotel campus and are an essential part of our practical training. During your final year of study accommodation is available at PIHMS, but optional.
Accommodation is $310 per week for twin share rooms. This includes all meals seven days a week – breakfast lunch and dinner.
“It’s kind of like having 300 of your best mates living on the same street as you. I love it” – Richard Ear, degree student
Superior education options for the modern learner.
PIHMS English Language Programme Fees
- General English Intermediate 2 (CEFR) B1+
- General English Upper intermediate (CEFR) B2
- On-campus NZ$310 per week (inc meals)
- Homestay NZ$280 per week (inc meals) subject to availability
- NZ$390 +gst per week
- NZ$3900 +gst per 10 week module
- Admin NZ$750
- Annual Health Insurance NZ$684
- Business suit NZ$840
- IT NZ$250
Enquire about applying for the PIHMS English Language Programme
* Due to Covid-19 additional Industry Placement conditions have been put in place. This includes all Industry Placement locations; All are currently based in New Zealand Learn more here.